

Logan is such a sweet little boy but he is definitely our wildest child. It seems that I can never keep him out of things around the house. The day that I was cleaning the house for our birthday party he was on a rampage. First he stripped himself out of his diaper, then he tried to unbolt the front door using a kitchen chair, then he smeared toothpaste all over the couches and then right after I finished mopping he pulled over the just opened box of laundry detergent. Here he is in Time Out after the incident. I can't wait for him to turn 3.





3 comments:
yikes... is that what i have to look forward to? Logan still looks incredibly cute crying in time out!!
Hey Em, I got your comment...it sounds like your Logan is like my Ashley. She tuned 3 in June and has settled down a bit, but she stills has her moments. Hope you all are doing great!
I love the time out picture! He'll hate it when he gets older. Have a great week!
Post a Comment