Sunday, October 19, 2008

Matt turns 31!



So Matt had his 31st birthday last week. He is such a great father and husband we really wanted him to have a great birthday. Unfortunately for him, we were still sick. I ended up being really sick that night so Matt spent his birthday taking care of the kids while I was passed out with the stomach flu. We said, "Oh we'll just have birthday cake tomorrow." Yeh right. It took 3 more days until we could even be well enough to eat cake. I think that we are finally pulling through the sickness after 3 weeks. Matt and I are determined to have some fun this weekend and get out of the house! That is if we can find someone brave enough to babysit! He did end up opening one of his presents. He finally got an MP3 player (I know we live in the dark ages). Now all the kids want one for christmas to listen to their favorite disney stars. We'll see.

We love you Matt. You are the best!

No comments: