

The kids had so much fun on halloween. With no school that day, they were ready for trick or treating by 10am. I luckily held them off until the late afternoon when we went to Matt's work for there annual trick or treating party. It is fun for them because they get to see Matt's work and get alot of candy in a short amount of time. They love to go by Grandpa's cubicle also. Matt made a special effort this year to let the kids come and had to skip out on an off-stie work party so they could come. What a good dad. Then we went trunk or treating at the church and then ran home and went trick or treating in the neighborhood. It was a long day but it is just once a year. I did notice this year that we had a lot more trick or treaters that were not from our area. I think some of them were driving into our neighborhood. I got tired of answering our doorbell and turned the light out when the kids went to bed so I could get the baby to sleep. This is a hard feat even on a good night.





1 comment:
Our neighborhood has outside visitors too, fun, huh? Does your town have "hours"? Ours were 6-8 this year.
The kids look adorable!!
Post a Comment