It has been forever since I last blogged about our family. I have been more preoccupied with facebook lately and I just haven't taken the time to keep up on my blog. Well, today I am soooo grateful that I kept a decent record of our family there for a few years. I discovered today that a few years worth of our family photos are gone. They were corrupted on a harddrive which is now missing. Faced with so many lost memories, I am so grateful to have the photos on my blog which are still available to me. Who knows, maybe I will be able to get them back, but it is a big long shot at this point. (By the way, if you have photos of our family from 2005-2008 I would love to get them from you.)
So, I am going to be more diligent at backing up all of our photos so that this won't happen again and I am going to start blogging again also. It really is a journal of our family life, one that is very precious to me. So even if no one else reads it, I will have it for myself!
*Update* After searching all over the house, I found back-up CD's for all my photos! SO GLAD to have them again. I stayed up way too late looking at all of them, but after thinking that they were lost for good, I just wanted to treasure each one! Hurray!
Hooded Towel Tutorial
1 year ago





1 comment:
How scary! We've had that happen before, but Jeff has been able to retrieve them. Glad to hear you found the CDs.
We also have an online backup at www.mozy.com It's encripted and give me assurance.
Look forward to blog posts, though I enjoy your facebook as well.
Post a Comment