Thursday, November 15, 2007

Nativity Creche




I have been wanting to buy the creche for my nativity set for sometime now. I could never seem to justify the 100 dollars it cost for such a simple looking background. For my birthday, Matt was kind enough to build it for me. I am so lucky that he can do things like that for me. He finished it in a couple of hours and then I painted it. He also made a little angel stand that goes with the set. I think it looks great and I know that I am going to treasure it even more because Matt made it for me. Now I just have to buy a few of the new pieces to finish off my set! Fun.


2 comments:

Corrie- said...

I love the Willow Tree set, and have it on my list for Christmas this year! Matt did a beautiful job, I think I like it better than the Willow one. Nice work!

Tami said...

I love it, how much does he charge? :) I know how you feel, I haven't been able to justify it either. I am glad that I have your blog now, I miss seeing your kids out side. Now I can see them on line.