
We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We went over to Matt's parents house for Thanksgiving dinner. All of the family was able to be there and it was nice to talk and have fun with his big family. The kids loved playing with their cousins and watching the adults play Guitar Hero. We were able to take a picture of all 5 of the babies born this year (Sara's twin girls Cayley and Carly, Laura's baby boy Jack, Olivia and Melissa's baby girl Lauran). I forgot my camera of course so I lift these cute pictures of the babies off of Laura's blog (thanks Laura!)
After visiting at Matt's families we went over to my parents house for pie. My aunt Cecile and her new husband Ed were visiting after going to her granddaughter Krista's wedding the week before in Utah. It was fun and Nicole, my mom and I tried to map out our Black Friday route. I still didn't have my camera but here is a picture I lifted off of Nicoles blog from earlier in the day (thanks Nicole). Maybe next year I will remember the camera.
On friday I got up at 4 am so I could shop, shop, shop until 1pm. My mom, Nicole and I braved the crowds at Walmart and Fred Meyer. Then my mom and I went on to Costco and Toys R Us. I was on my own for the rest of the morning but I was able to get alot of my christmas shopping finished in one day. I am a total bargain shopper so I was running on adrenaline. I was pretty tired but it was fun and I got some great deals so it was worth it.





No comments:
Post a Comment