Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dish Installation


The other week we switched from Dish Network to Direct TV for our home. When you end service you have to get up and remove a piece of the satellite dish to send back to the company along with the recievers. You are supposed to just leave the old dish on your house in addition to the new one from the new company. I didn't really want two dishes junking up the back of my house so I had Matt take the old one down. I guess my kids thought it would be fun to install a dish to the clubhouse on their playset. They were very proud of their installation work. Then they told me all they needed next was an old TV. I told them no way since there isn't even electricity out there. They said they could just plug into the outlet on the outside of the house. Yeh right, funny kids.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is too cute! C'mon Emily, why don't you get them a nice, big plasma for out there?? My camera is a Canon Digital Rebel~I got it for Christmas from both the parents. I love it, but am still trying to figure it out~