
Yes, while I am terrible right now at updating my blog, I have still been getting lots of great deals with my couponing. I didn't do as much over the summer with 5 children at home but I did still venture out for the best of the deals. I am also pretty well stocked up on most things now so I don't have to run around as much chasing deals like I used to in the beginning.
Well, today I got a killer deal which shows how getting 6 sunday papers is not as crazy as it sounds. At Rite Aid they had a buy one get one free sale on Cover Girl makeup. In the 8/30 newspaper there was a coupon "buy one Cover Girl foundation and get one face makeup for free." Since I had 6 coupons I was able to 12 of the foundation type compacts (which I normally use) for FREE. I only paid 3.05 worth of sales tax for $100 worth of makeup. That is a whole years suppy for FREE! So Fun. Here is a link to Discount Queens where the deal was posted originally.
A funny story about couponing: I was talking to my new neighbor across the street about the teenagers in the neighborhood and she said, "I saw the newspaper prank the teenagers pulled on Sunday." I asked her what it was and she said, "It looked like they took all of the newspapers on the street and piled them into one persons driveway. I laughed and told her that it wasn't a prank at all just me being a crazy coupon lady. It so made my day!





No comments:
Post a Comment