Thursday, July 23, 2009

Birthday Pictures













I know that I am really behind in my posts, but I had to share Logan and Olivia's birthday pictures. They are both very photogenic and cute. Logan turned 4 and Olivia turned 1 within 2 weeks of each other. We were rushing out the door to make our appointment and I told Logan to put on his brown sandals. When we were driving I asked Abbie to check and make sure he had his sandals on the right feet. She said, "Mom, he has on two different sandals, one black flip flop and one brown sandal!" What a boy. He ended up not wearing anything on his feet which turned out fine. Lucky for him his birthday is in the summer and he can get away with going barefoot.
I will post more about our summer soon. We have been very busy with vacations and activities so far. We are having fun but also getting a bit stir crazy when we are home at same time.

5 comments:

Jeff and Laura said...

So cute! I love Logan's bare feet:)

Shelly said...

Cute kids!!! And so smiley for the pictures!

Katie said...

Emily...Thanks for the heads up on that Kraft coupon. I totally missed that one! -Katie, Discount Queens

Sara said...

Great pictures.

Amy said...

Hi Emily! I just found your blog and wanted to say hi. I didn't get to chat with you the other day at the park, but your kids are looking so big-- and so cute!! And I'm thinking I need to give me coupon lessons :) I can't believe all your great deals!