Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Snow Days

Over the last few years, Idaho has had pretty sparse winters. We were lucky if we had one or two snowy days a winter. This year has been very different. It started snowing during christmas break and it just keeps coming. As soon as the snow melts it starts all over again. The kids have been loving it and have been able to go sledding a few times. Conner is in this picture.

Ethan on his sled.

Abbie and Logan sharing a ride.


3 comments:

Annie said...

Emily and Matt,
We have been enjoying the snow as well. Love the blog. Rick and I just started one up after christmas. It is a fun way to stay in touch with friends. rickandanniesager@blogspot.com
hope you all are doing great have a good day. Annie and rick sager

Annie said...

I told you the wrong blogspot
rickandanniesagerfamily.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

I'm so jealous of your snow! The kids look so cute. Thanks for your sweet message on the blog. Love you guys!
Melissa