Matt and I at the tubing hill in McCall. It was really fun, we felt like little kids again.
I thought our room was so cute. It reminded me of my Grandma's house a little, in a good way though.
Matt and I went on a trip to McCall/Cascade for a weekend without the kids. It was so much fun. It was very relaxing and we got to play in the snow. They had so much snow in the mountains, it was pretty amazing. We stayed at the Ashley Inn which was so nice. I loved it because it was Victorian and very charming without being too much. We went ice skating and tubing in McCall and skiing at Tamarack resort. I didn't do all that well at skiing, it was my first time ever and the boots were killing my feet. Matt loved skiing and I even got to see Andre Agassi. We had a great time and tell ourselves that we have to get away more often. On the way home it snowed and I was pretty worried about the roads. I am not a good snow driver and was very relieved to get home to my beautiful children. We are very thankful to our parents who watched the children for us so that we could spend time together, they are the best.





4 comments:
oh that sounds so fun. i can not wait to get away for the night. maybe a few more months and parker can do it. Glad you had fun!
Rick and i stayed at the ashley inn for a weekend. It was a very nice place. You were able to do all those things being pregant? I am always a big wimp when I am pregant. Just ask rick.
Wow am I jealous! We were just talking how much we need to get a way for a while. We are due for some alone time.
That's great to know there are places that are close. Glad you guys had a good time.
Lucky you! It looks like you guys had tons of fun.
Post a Comment