Ok, I know that I am the worst when it comes to chain letters and being tagged. I usually just ignore them because I don't have time to respond at the moment. I guess I am just in a weird mood today because I am actually doing it. This tag is about my husband and I.
What is his name? Matt
How long did you date? 4 months and engaged 2 months. I don't know if I will tell Abbie that though when she is dating.
How old is he? 30
How old are you? 30
Who eats more sweets? I definitely have a sweet tooth, but Matt loves peanut butter and chocolate
Who said I love you first? Matt, after a bit of coaxing
Who is taller? Matt is 5'10, I am 5'5
Who can sing better? Matt and he'll admit it
Who is smarter? Equal, but according to Big Brain Academy(Wii game) I have a slight edge on him.
Who does the laundry? 80/20 - Emily/Matt
Who does the dishes? 80/20- Emily/Matt
Who puts the kids to bed? 90/10- Matt/Emily (He really loves me)
His guilty pleasure? Wheel of Fortune and computer Solitare (he'll kill me for saying that)
Who mows the lawn? 100% Matt (I never done it before in my life, I guess I should try in case he was out of town or something sometime)
Who cooks dinner? 80/20 - Emily/Matt
Who is more stubborn? 60/40- Emily/Matt, hard to believe I know.
Who kissed who first? Matt kissed me
Who asked who out first? Matt asked me out to a college football scrimage, we ended up talking so much he didn't even notice the football game on the field.
Who proposed? He did, at a picnic up the canyon
Who has more siblings? He has 7 siblings, I have 3, he definitely wins
Who wears the pants? He would probably say he goes along with whatever I want unless it is unreasonable so what does that mean?
What is your favorite thing about him? He is my best friend and we can still talk to each other for hours. He is also the most loyal and honest person I know, he does his best at everything he tries. He is my match and I love him.
Ok, Melissa G..... TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Hooded Towel Tutorial
1 year ago





2 comments:
Hey, I tagged you the other day! What is up with that? Just joking!! cute reponses. have a good one
So so cute! I remember when Matt first met you! It's fun to here all those little things about the two of you!
Post a Comment