
We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and are happy to announce that we are expecting a baby GIRL! We are all excited. Matt and I were ready for another girl in the family, we definitely have alot of boy energy in the house right now. Abbie is thrilled to have a little sister, she is going to be the second mother to this baby I am sure. Even the twins are excited to have a little sister. Logan was the lone one wanting a baby boy this time, but I am sure he will love the new baby too. We will probably name the baby Olivia Kay. I have been waiting to use these names for a few years now. I have always loved the name Olivia and Kay is after my mother. Anyway, we are looking forward to getting out the baby girl clothes and buying new things since it has been 8 years since Abbie wore them. I am sure some of them will end up at DI or a garage sale. We are just happy that the baby looked healthy and looking forward to meeting her in July.





10 comments:
Congrats!!! Yeah, am so excited for you. You need a little more estrogen in your house hold. Abby will be such a great help I am sure.
Congrats!!! How fun for abby to have a baby sister!!
Best wishes and congratulations to your family! We can't wait to see pics!
Congratulations!! Girls are wonderful! So glad to hear she is healthy as well.
Olivia is a name I have loved since childhood, since I can't use it, I enjoy it vicariously.
Congrats!
Girls are so much fun! We will have to get our baby girls together. Abby will be a good helper! I am hoping my kids will be helpers too. Mitchell maybe too much help!
WoW! Congrats! Abby will love having a baby sister! You'll be suprised at how sweet your boys will be too. Hope you are feeling well.
congrats on the girl! That will be so much fun for you and Abby! Eight years that is the difference between me and my youngest sister...we are the closest sisters now! They will love it!
So exciting! I bet Abbie is just dying. You're amazing, Emily! Congratulations and I think Olivia is so pretty too. Do you have the Olivia books? They are some of our favorites. :)
Congratulations!!!! I'm glad everything looks good. Olivia is a pretty name. We need to get together sometime when your kids are out of school.
congratulations! that is so exciting! that is definitely fun for abby to have a sister! hope you are feeling well !
Post a Comment