
I love a great sale! I especially love sales on cereal and groceries because lets face it, we have a lot of people to feed. Today at Albertsons, they had a great sale on Kelloggs cereal. If you bought 7 boxes of cereal, you would get a $10 off coupon on your next purchase. I ended up getting 49 boxes of cereal at 24 cents a piece. People were buying cases of cereal. We have a pretty good network of LDS moms who alert everyone about crazy deals (thanks Janet). I ended up seeing quite a few people I knew this morning at 7am. I think that we are pretty stocked up on cereal for the next few months now.





3 comments:
I can't believe your luck! What a great deal. We go through cereal at our house faster than anything. I wish that they would hold case lot sales like that out here in Ohio.
Did you have to go and torture me like this? Do you know what kind of withdrawals I am having from Albertsons??? That is awesome~good job! Wish I was there to share a bowl :)
That is so great!! I wish I could get a deal like that around here! My kids would be in absolute heaven!! What a great shopper!!
Post a Comment