Thursday, May 8, 2008

Life

It seems that I haven't been very good lately about blogging real regularly. I guess sometimes you just let life get in the way. I have been doing alot of work lately for our HOA. I am on the board as the secretary and have been working on our website and doing other projects. The kids have also been very busy with Tee Ball and Softball games and practices, so it seems that time just gets by us easily.

Besides that, life has been going on as usual. I am getting larger and more uncomfortable, but seem to doing fine with my pregnancy. I can't say my housework really reflects that though. It is harder to get motivated to clean when you don't feel like bending over. We are excited to be expecting a little girl and hoping that she is very sweet and docile. I'm not sure if that will happen though as she seems to be just about as active as our other children. I am sure we will love her just as much if she is wild and full of spunk.

I took Abbie and Ethan in to the doctor yesterday because Abbie had a cough and Ethan had a red eye. I wasn't even sure I should taken them in because they weren't really acting very sick. It turns out Abbie had walking Pneumonia and Ethan had an eye infection. It seems that whenever I think my children are really sick, they send me home without anything, and when I don't think they are very sick, they actually have something fairly serious. Go figure. They should both be able to go back to school tomorrow when the antibiotics kick in.

Matt's sister Anna got officially engaged this past weekend. We are very excited for her and Andrew. They will be getting married in August. It is so fun to see young couples. I am sure they will be very happy together.



I picked up a little bike for Logan the other day as we were passing a garage sale in the neighborhood. He is very excited to have a bike like the big boys. He pushes his petals as fast as he can down the sidewalk and calls, "Ethan, Conner wait." I am sure he will catch up with them soon and will be racing with them down the street. He has also started potty training last week. He has finally decided that he is interested in the potty and will hopefully keep doing well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Debbie and Boys said...

Wow, Logan has grown up. He's not a baby anymore. Fun to see him on a bike. I'm glad to see you stopped by my blog. Do you mind that I put your blog on mine as a link? I'm excited to hear your expecting! Congrats.
I'm glad to hear you've checked in on our blog. Thanks.
Debbie