

This past weekend Matt took the boys on the annual Father and Son campout with our ward. This was Logan's first big kid campout so he was really excited. They had a great time. Matt didn't get alot of rest, but the boys will be talking about it for the next year. They ate lots of junk food, went on hikes and stayed up late. Abbie and I stayed at home and had a girls night with my Mom and sister-in-law Nicole. We had dinner at Johnny Carinos and watched all of Anne of Green Gables. I remember being in love with Gilbert as a little girl, weren't we all? It was fun to share this time with her because she really is growing up.





1 comment:
Ohh, I love Anne of Green Gables and will too admit I had little love for Gilbert myself. It sounds like everyone had a good time!
Post a Comment