Friday, June 27, 2008

Waiting

I am still just hanging out, waiting for our little baby to arrive. The kids are away for the weekend with Matt's parents so we are having a quiet time at home together. If she doesn't come this weekend, I will probably be induced early in the week. Until then, I am trying to keep from being too uncomfortable. The doctor told me to be good and take it easy this weekend, that should be easier without our 4 children at home. Can't wait until next week.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Yeah, but it's not easy to just sit there when you are uncomfortable.

Enjoy the break (my parents are coming tonight, I'm looking forward to one too)!!

Hope she comes soon and easily.

Corrie- said...

Best Wishes Emily (and the rest of the family) in the coming weeks. We'll be thinking of you!

Simplymom said...

Let me know if we can do anything! I'm glad I live close enough I can stop by and see her once she gets here!

Anonymous said...

Hey Em...sorry, I can't find your email address so email me at emilywadair@hotmail.com and I give you all the info! It was so much fun and so easy to do!

Good luck with the baby. I hope all goes well! I can't wait to see pictures.