Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ski Lessons


The older kids took ski lessons over christmas break. Matt said that they did really well. Both Conner and Ethan ended up missing one lesson each because of a quick stomach bug but even with that they mastered the skills they were learning. Matt has been taking them up to the mountain on the weekends so they can get a lot of practice in this winter. They also got to go with their Grandpa and show off their new skills. I hope they enjoy it so that they will be able to ski their whole life. I know for sure that they can ski better than their mother. I am ashamed to say that I can't even make it down the bunny hill.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I can't either.

I'm jealous that you live near somewhere you can ski!

I like the annual bowling trip idea, I might have to borrow that one.