Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What a HAM!









I took Olivia in for some 6 month pictures and it was a HOOT! She was such a happy baby. The photographer was just in heaven to have such a cooperative baby smiling and grinning at her. She couldn't take enough pictures of her. It was so nice to have more than the usual one good picture of my children after a session. I hope she continues to be so photogenic and cooperative as she gets older. What a sweet girl!

6 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

oh emily those are darling they turned out so well.

Mary said...

So precious. I would love that. My kids don't mind their pictures taken but Mary Ann always crickles her nose and squints her eyes. It's so hard to get a real smile on camera. Those pictures are just perfect.

Sara said...

super cute pictures. she is a little doll!

Jeff and Laura said...

She is adorable!

Debbie and Boys said...

Oh Emily, she's adorable. How fun to have another girl the house!

Nicole said...

how cute,six months? That seems to fast... my little one just turned six months today! Yea!