
How do you get 16 bottles of Kraft Salad Dressing for FREE? You buy the coupons on ebay! I bought 16 $1.50 off Kraft Dressing coupons for $2. They came in the mail today and I took them to Albertsons where they had the dressing on sale for $1.50 and all I paid was tax! I guess technically I paid $2 for the coupons plus tax, but still that is like buying 1 and getting 15 for free! I bought lots of different kinds and tried to check expiration dates because salad dressing doesn't last for ever. I bought many that are also marinades. We tried the Asian Sesame dressing on chicken tonight and it was yummy. I also got other coupons for things that I wanted like pectin for freezer jam and toilet paper. This is a great way to get lots of coupons that you need and that you don't have to match with a promotion or sale. Thanks Melissa for the inspiration!





1 comment:
I LOVE getting things for free (almost). I buy coupons on ebay too. We're a cereal family (GM cereals are our favs). We totally scored on the Albertsons' cereal sale last week. Doesn't it feel great to get good deals?
Post a Comment