
On Sunday the kids were playing dress up in their bedrooms. I looked outside and this is the scene I saw. Is it Halloween already? I think that all the decorations out in the stores has got them pretty excited. They are changing their minds daily about how they want to dress up on the big day. I must admit that I love Halloween too. It must be because I love to eat candy. I have always had a big sweet tooth.





5 comments:
I love all the Halloween candy too. I vowed this year to buy playdough to hand out. That way I don't eat it all up before the big night.
Your kids are too cute! What will Olivia be this year?
They look so fun! I can remember doing that when I was little! I am excited for halloween too, even though I buy the trick-or-treat candy and don't even have trick or treaters. (if you know what I mean!)
We have a few of those same costumes! My kids love Halloween, too. Congrats to Abbie, 8 already?
So much fun! They look so cute out on the tramp all dressed up! Olivia is beautiful by the way!!
Hi Emily!
I saw your comment on my blog but didn't have your email address so I am hoping you will see my response here. I did design my header with digital scrap booking. I use a publishing program by Microsoft called Picture It. I bought it years ago and I am not sure if they still sell it or not. The program that most people use is Photoshop Elements - its a scaled down version of Photoshop that's lot cheaper - I think you can buy it for around $40. I love digital scrapbooking. I went through an addiction phase of downlaoding all the free stuff that is out and finally had to stop when I filled up my hard drive! Its so fun - let me know what other questions you have!
Its fun to read about your family on your blog!
Post a Comment