Thursday, September 4, 2008

Olivia at 2 months


I took Olivia in this week for her 2 month check-up. She is doing really well. She weighed 12 pounds and 6 ounces and was 23 inches long. She was in the 85% for weight and 75% for height. She is definitely growing just fine. She was so cute and sweet for the doctor and nurses. She was smiling and cooing at them and then she got the dreaded shot. She had the saddest cry ever. I think she felt betrayed. She has outgrown alot of her 0-3 month clothes and I am trying to get in as many 3-6 summer clothes now before it gets colder. I had bought more 3-6 summer clothes because I thought she would be as big as Logan and only wear her tiny clothes for a month. She is so sweet and is a happy girl. We all love her alot.

3 comments:

Sarah Scheidegger said...

She is adorable! Well all your kids are beautiful. I love seeing all the pics of your family.

Mary said...

She is soooo cute!

Jeff and Laura said...

Emily that is the cutest picture!