






Over the long weekend the whole family went up to the mountain to see the kids new skiing skills. They were really excited to show off for their mom and little siblings. I was really impressed with the older kids, they are doing really well. Logan, Olivia and I hung out in the Lodge while Matt and the kids did some runs. Logan was doing fine until he gagged on a cheese stick and ended up throwing up. Luckily I caught it in time with a plastic bag, but then I had to wait for everyone to get back for lunch. He seemed a little better by then and did not want to leave until he had a turn going down the "magic carpet" on the bunny hill. Matt held on to him and when asked how hard it was to ski he said that it was easy. He can't wait until next year when he starts lessons.





No comments:
Post a Comment