Friday, May 15, 2009

Spring Sports 2009

Olivia enjoying the pretty spring day.


Logan and cousin Parker playing/fighting over the ball during the boys game.



Conner posing for a picture.


Abbie after playing catcher for her softball team.



Ethan getting ready to bat.
This has been another busy spring with all the sports teams. Abbie is playing softball again. This year she is one of the older girls on her team. I think she is enjoying that for a change. Ethan and Conner are playing kid pitch baseball now. Matt is their coach again and there are lots of kids from church and school on their team. I has been a big change from t-ball last year but they are doing well even with being the youngest kids on their team.
Despite being busy, I am hanging in there. I also became a Cub Scout leader this spring so juggling my Cubs activities, Matt's Young Men, Abbies piano, activity days and softball and the boys baseball has been a bit of a challenge, especially when they overlap or someone is sick. Most days I pray for rain. Only a few more weeks until the end of the season. I am trying to keep a good perspective though. You really have to enjoy the journey.



2 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

your kids just have the sweetest faces! Gotta love spring sports!

Lori said...

Your kids are seriously beautiful. Looks like you are plenty busy with all the kids! I hope you are doing well.