I love a great sale. Check out what matching sales, manufacturer coupons and store doublers can do! This was my last run to Albertsons with the store doublers which ended tonight. I bought $101.57 worth of groceries for $3.21(mostly all tax). Pretty cool huh. I just subsribed today to get 5 sunday papers a week. I am definitely hooked. Word on the street is that there will be more doublers in the paper this Sunday. Woo Hooh! It is so fun to have the whole store filled with people who carry large binders with them. It is like a secret society or something. J/K. I have made a lot of friends at the stores. People are usually really nice and it is so fun to trade tips.
Hooded Towel Tutorial
1 year ago





3 comments:
I need to learn how to do this! I can't seem to wrap my brain around it! Maybe I need a personal coupon shopper!
WOW! You're a coupon Rockstar!
Jealous! Our area is so small that the coupons are tiny, mostly 25 cent ones. And the only store that doubles is the really expensive one. I follow deals and stuff, but I could never get something like this (friends have tried) around here.
You're awesome!!
Post a Comment