Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shopko for Jeans


Since I just raved about Sony in my last post, I have to also say how pleased I am with Shopko. This year I bought my twin boys school pants at Shopko because of their replacement policy. If your kids wear out their pants before they grow out of their size they will give you another pair for free (only good on jeans). That was enough for me since I usually replace my boys pants 1-2 times during the school year. Well the last few weeks my boys started having holes in their pants and I took them into the store to replace. It was almost too easy. I didn't even need my receipt (which I thought was a little strange since you alway need your receipt for everything). You just have to get the exact same size as the original pair. Now I don't dread it when the boys get holes in their pants, it is almost fun. Scary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm going to have to remember that. My 6yo is already on his second set of jeans and I'm sure we'll need a third before the end of the school year.

Simplymom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simplymom said...

I love Shopko's jean policy-- Tyler is so rough on jeans! He has one pair that I've traded back in twice now.