Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentines Day







We had a great Valentines day this year. The kids had fun parties at their school where they got lost of cards, treats and candy. On Valentines day we spent the day here waiting for the Direct TV guy to finish his install (which is a whole other story, it took 5 1/2 hours!) and then we gave the kids their valentines from us. Olivia got some finger foods to try for the first time. She liked the container most of all, not too surprising. The older children loved their little gifts. They were happy and content. I ended up getting Guitar Hero World Tour for Matt because he loved the Guitar Hero I got for Christmas and we needed another guitar so we could play together. He is so much better than me but I am still improving. We all love World Tour. It is so much more family friendly. The little kids can play it on a beginner level. Matt and I went out to eat later that night and had a nice time. I am such a lucky girl to have 6 Valentines!

No comments: